It’s T-minus two days until it’s officially fall! I love all the seasons in their time, but they’re something special about fall. So I thought I would share my fall favorites with you!
- Cool, crisp mornings! I mean is there anything better than walking outside to a nice, crisp morning after an extremely hot summer? In Mississippi, that’s almost heavenly.
- Dark, berry lips!!! Can you tell I’m excited about this one? Fall makeup is one of my favorites! And of course I have to give you some options! MAC Lipstick in Plumful is a beautiful color that’s not too dark, if you’re a bit timid to go with a dark lip. A great, affordable option is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection in 107. It’s a beautiful, brick, berry shade which is a bit darker than MAC Palmful. And if you really want to take it to a dark shade, check out the Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Vampira or Exorcism. These liquid lipsticks LAST, buddy! And these two colors are for real dark, berry fall colors!
- Sweaters! It’s hard to get better than a cozy sweater, the thicker the better! It’s hard to wear thick sweaters in the fall in Mississippi, but I take advantage of it any time I can! Turtlenecks are huge this season, so grab one and get cozy!
- Boots! Who doesn’t love a good pair of booties? I’m slightly obsessed with JustFab at the moment. It’s an online shop that has the CUTEST boots! I own like four pair of booties from there, and I’m currently lusting over these babies! Over-the-knee boots are very in this season!
- PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING! Last, but not least, pumpkin, pumpkin, and more pumpkin! It’s seriously hard for me not to gain 20 pounds during the fall/holiday season because I ADORE all things pumpkin. Of course, I’m basic and I love the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, but I’m also a sucker for pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin scones, pumpkin muffins…. you get the gist. I basically turn into a big pumpkin for the season!
So tell me, what are your fall favorites? And as always,