Fall is finally here! The wind is beginning to have that cool, crisp feeling. I have a purple mum on my front porch and two pumpkin candles burning in my living room. Tis’ the life! Along with cool weather comes matte lips! I love a good matte lip any time of the year, but they’re especially on trend in the fall and winter. For those of you who don’t want to break the bank, I have a drugstore option that is amazing!
As you may have seen from my previous post, my husband and I are currently striving to save money, get out of debt, and become more accountable with our money. We first began this process in July, and since then, we have learned a lot about our financial personalities, if you will. A lot has come to the surface in my own heart particularly. Here are a few of the problems we have run in to along the way:
It’s T-minus two days until it’s officially fall! I love all the seasons in their time, but they’re something special about fall. So I thought I would share my fall favorites with you!
- Cool, crisp mornings! I mean is there anything better than walking outside to a nice, crisp morning after an extremely hot summer? In Mississippi, that’s almost heavenly.
- Dark, berry lips!!! Can you tell I’m excited about this one? Fall makeup is one of my favorites! And of course I have to give you some options! MAC Lipstick in Plumful is a beautiful color that’s not too dark, if you’re a bit timid to go with a dark lip. A great, affordable option is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection in 107. It’s a beautiful, brick, berry shade which is a bit darker than MAC Palmful. And if you really want to take it to a dark shade, check out the Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Vampira or Exorcism. These liquid lipsticks LAST, buddy! And these two colors are for real dark, berry fall colors!
- Sweaters! It’s hard to get better than a cozy sweater, the thicker the better! It’s hard to wear thick sweaters in the fall in Mississippi, but I take advantage of it any time I can! Turtlenecks are huge this season, so grab one and get cozy!
- Boots! Who doesn’t love a good pair of booties? I’m slightly obsessed with JustFab at the moment. It’s an online shop that has the CUTEST boots! I own like four pair of booties from there, and I’m currently lusting over these babies! Over-the-knee boots are very in this season!
- PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING! Last, but not least, pumpkin, pumpkin, and more pumpkin! It’s seriously hard for me not to gain 20 pounds during the fall/holiday season because I ADORE all things pumpkin. Of course, I’m basic and I love the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, but I’m also a sucker for pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin scones, pumpkin muffins…. you get the gist. I basically turn into a big pumpkin for the season!
So tell me, what are your fall favorites? And as always,
If you’re in the market for a good concealer, then you should definitely check these guys out. I have been through my fair share of concealers trying to find one that really does what it claims to do. These five concealers have been tested and tried.
If you’re in the market for a new lip pencil, then look no further. These four lip pencils never leave my purse. That’s how good they are! In my opinion, they are absolutely perfect for every skin type and should be in everyone’s collection.
Washing your face with coconut oil may seem like the craziest of things to do, but it’s all the new rage. Coconut oil seems to be taking over the world. You can wash your face with it. You can cook with it. You can moisturize with it. You can oil pull with it. You get my point.
This is the second time we’ve been to Prague and boy do we love this city? The Prague Castle offers this stunning, hilltop view of the city!
Today is my mine and my husband’s second anniversary. Many couples have been married for longer and have much more wisdom and knowledge to bestow on you. However, I thought I would share with you some of the little nuggets of wisdom I have to give.
My name is Tabitha and I hope that through this journey, you will be encouraged as an individual, inspired as an artist, and compelled to go after your goals and dreams. There really is no genre or theme to this blog. I hope to post once a week on topics ranging from beauty to home life to fashion to music.